Taming The To-Do List and so much more…
Trust me. I know. Between work, family, and the hundreds of other commitments we have, adding one more thing to the list sounds crazy.
That’s why I love Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study(#P31OBS). It allows me to study God’s word alongside other women from the comfort of anywhere at any time. I can even do it on my smart phone in my PJ’s ya’ll! 😉 How cool is that?
I would like to invite you to the next P31 online bible study Taming the To-Do List – How to choose your best work everyday, by Glynnis Whitwer. It covers topics such as procrastination, perfectionism, overcoming our fears, and how to put what’s important first – just to name a few.
I don’t know about you, but I want to start giving God my best everyday.
Won’t you join me?
- Study dates: September 8 – October 9.
- It’s free to participate.
- The book can be purchased anywhere books are sold.
- More info can be found here.
- Sign up for the study here.
- Join the fun on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram
If you have any questions let me know and I will be happy to answer them. I hope you’ll join us. It’s going to be so fun!