Being a Liebster Award nominee has been such a great experience. This is a fun way to discover new blogs and meet new bloggers. Thank you again Emily for nominating me. Be sure to stop by and visit her blog here at Chirpings from a Little Sparrow.
Now it’s my turn do the nominating! Don’t forget to take a minute to stop by and visit these amazing blogs. I’m sure you will be blessed by their words.
And the nominees are….
Brittany at Raising Wild
Laura at A Closer Look
Shailynn at Living Twelve:Twelve
Shannon at Fiercely His
Amber at 200 Fingers and Toes
Alright ladies here are the official rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. You can see the ones Emily gave me and read my answers here.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 (but this may need to be flexible at the moment here on the Peony Project!!) blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are your questions:
1. If you could be a super hero which one would you be?
2. If you could redecorate any room in your house (and your budget wasn’t an issue) what room would you choose to do?
3. What is your favorite season and why?
4. If you were given a scholarship to go back to school what would you study?
5. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
6. How do you unwind and find your “Happy Place” after a really stressful day?
7. Was there a defining moment when you knew you were supposed to write/blog? Did someone inspire you?
8. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world where would you go and who would you take?
9. When going to an appointment or social event are you fashionably late, right on time, or a really early?
10. What is your favorite social media outlet and why?
11. Is there a particular story, character, or parable in the bible that you relate too?
~Don’t forget to share 11 random fact about yourself in your post.
I am looking forward to reading your responses and getting to know you! Let me know once you have posted them so I can head over to your blog and check them out.
To stay updated on this and sign up for my newsletter Click Here. Plus get a special gift from me when you sign up today!
One thought on “And for the moment we’ve all been waiting for…”
Comments are closed.